Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic Gate Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realizing the number of gates / cost and quantity of components I think it would be easier to do w/ a micro.
Boris.

Blah! Don't wuss out and use a uP for something this simple. The method I described in my first post ( and elaborated in post #9 ) can be done with two chips, if you already have a clock.

Last edited:
Why is the first gate not required? You want a zero out when all inputs are zero.

So you know what the OP knows. Well, you're a better psychic than I.:rolleyes:

you are right about zero input... most of the posts, we have to be a psychic to understand what exactly OP wants..:) hope you will agree....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back