Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic gate game idea?

• Thread starter Robot builder 101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robot builder 101

I was fairly bored, so I came up with an idea to build a (perhaps?) simple game using only logic gates. I dont want to use a PIC or microcontroller (i know of the obvious benefits). I wanted to build a super simple game, aka pong, ladder to heaven (have to hit the LED at the right time), or any other simple game using Logic gates. A link would be nice. And i did google it. Google cant help every situation out (at least not mine!).

Maybe I wasnt clear in my thread starter. Any simple way to make a LED Flash only when I press it at a certain spot? Any link really, would help.

You really need to google more, and find out the complexity of what you're trying to do - one PIC will easily do Pong or similar, to do it with logic gates takes LOT'S and LOT'S of chips - 20?, 30?, 50? - who knows?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back