Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonH

I have an old Gould Biomation Logic analyzer K100-D, it has a GPIB interface. I figured I'd pick up a GPIB card and see what I can do with it but I'm a little stuck, does anyone have any idea what commands can be sent to this device, there is a mention of a supplemental manual for the GPIB but that is the one manual I don't have. A search of google turned up nothing.
I have tried some of the stardard command for 488.2 but they didn't work, I'm assuming that since the K100-D uses 488-1975 that the commands might be different.

Thanks

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back