Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM567 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.strawbridge

Hello,

im at my wits end. Im doing a project for University, i have to do an entire manufacture run in 10 weeks... so its not 3 weeks from deadline and the PCB is made but the tone decoder is doing something odd!!

https://s766.photobucket.com/albums/xx307/reacherjack/?action=view&current=image.png

I hope the image works, if not i will find one and post values.

the problem is that the signal is LOW when NOT recierving. this is a massive problem as when the sensor has no signal it it floats high...

Anyone got any ideas? anything i can try even if its an insane suggestion?

thanks!

Last edited:
ok now that im waking up a bit, sorry long week, the frequency that im trying to detect is 40k Hz (give or take). im fairly confident that the 18k resistor is too low. but i dont see that causing the problem im seeing.

any help will be really appreciated.

R1 in its datasheet is connected differently than yours.

Attachments

• LM567 circuit.PNG
    LM567 circuit.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 451
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back