Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LM2907/LM2917

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasondn

I begin to work on a project using LM2907/LM2917. However, I quite don't understand the equivalent Schematic Diagram of this chip on the data sheet. Can someone give me some advice how to start learning to understand the schematic or suggest where I can find the information about this chip?

Thank you

National's datasheet explain how it works pretty well. The datasheet shows many examples for it as a tachometer or a shift light.
What is confusing is that it comes in 8-pin and 14-pin packages. Most examples use only one kind of pinout and you must convert the pin numbers for use with the other one.

audioguru said:
National's datasheet explain how it works pretty well. The datasheet shows many examples for it as a tachometer or a shift light.
What is confusing is that it comes in 8-pin and 14-pin packages. Most examples use only one kind of pinout and you must convert the pin numbers for use with the other one.

Please would you tell me how to convert the pins in the 14-pin IC to use instead of the 8-pin IC , cuz i can't find the 8-pin IC here.

Thank you very much.

Like this:

Attachments

• lm2907-2917_125.gif
    lm2907-2917_125.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 2,239
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back