Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Little Tiger girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was teaching Ju Jitsu we occasionally used to set up short bouts between kids. During this we completely padded them, helmet, gloves, body armour, arm and shin guards - and of course groin guards :D So they could really let fly, just for fun.

Now there was one young lad, probably about 6-7 years then?, called Cameron, and he was a 'problem' - he played at home with his teenage brother, who as he was much bigger let Cameron hit him as hard as he could. Now he couldn't relate this to kids his own size, so tended to be too violent with them, but he wanted a go so we came up with a solution :D

There was a young girl in the class, same sort of age, who's name was Raye (as far as I can recall), now she was small, VERY pretty, and had curly blond hair - she looked like a little angel, but that was far from the truth :D

So we padded them up, faced them against each other and started then off - immediately Cameron charged in, punched her hard in the face and knocked her straight off her feet. The audience (of parents) all gasped, and we looked at each other to see if he should end it there, but no, Raye bounced back up, charged across and knocked Cameron off his feet.

The fight continued in this vein, if you've seen the cartoon fights where a ball rolls round the floor with stars and explosions flying off it, it was just like that :D

Neither of them were giving up, and eventually we stopped it (by picking them up at arms length), and announced a draw.

I'm really sad we didn't video it, it was the best fight I've ever seen :D

This is probably the cutest video I've ever seen. She is so small but a real little Tiger. The hug and kiss at the end was aaawww.

Kids and animals are the best people. All they need is food and love.

It's true. Both give unconditional love.
tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back