Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lithium 18650s protection board 6s (want to use 4s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxsick

Hi.

I have a 6s protection board in my possession.

I am in a hurry to build a 4S battery for a protect.

Is there anything I can do to my 6S circuit to convert it to a 4s?

I mean.. solder the pads of B5 and BY together etc? Not too sure how these things work.

I just want the batteries to have undervolt protection !

I have attached the type of a protection board!
**broken link removed**

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200126-083154_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20200126-083154_eBay.jpg
    652 KB · Views: 106
It is Chinese so there is little information about how to connect it. It does not limit the charging current so an additional charger circuit is needed.
I think its 2.5V over-discharge voltage detection is too low, my Lithium battery manufacturer says 3.0V to avoid damage.

Sorry mate, I think your confusing my question.

I want to know if there is a way to use this 6 string battery protection circuit with only 4 batteries.

I don't have room in my project for 6 battery!
Only 4 can fit!
I want to know if this circuit will continue to work with only 4 cells

I want to know if this circuit will continue to work with only 4 cells

It cannot work with 4 cells. You'll need to buy a 4-cell unit.

Many other BMS circuits show how to connect batteries. Learn how to speak Chinese and phone the maker of this one how to do it.
Oh, it is so cheap that the maker is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back