Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light on the front screen of an alarm-clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

naths84

Hi everyone!

I'm a very beginner with all the electronic stuff. I recently bought an alarm-clock which produces light on the front screen. It is impossible to turn it off with any configuration, you can just put the intensity down by clicking on the button which looks like a flat egg a few times. It is not pratictal because it illuminates the whole room. Would they be a way by changing something in the circuit that would turn the light of definitly. To resume, I would like to cut the light off definitly on the front sreen.

Could someone help me? Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Nath

NB: I'm sorry for the size of the pictures. If you click twice on them, then they will be just the right size. I don't know how to do it in another way...

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

You can simply put a switch in series with the led(s) that lights the LCD display.
The led(s) will be on either end on the LCD.

-Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back