Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Light indicator for e-machine (power push- button)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogimor

button

Hi, this is my first time here so I am hoping this post is in the right place.

I would like to know where can I purchase a new light indicator(green) for the push button for an e-machine T3302 desktop tower?

regards

rogimor

button

Hi, this is my first time here so I am hoping this post is in the right place.

I would like to know where can I purchase a new light indicator(green) for the push button for an e-machine T3302 desktop tower?

regards

rogimor

I have one that look like this:

Attachments

• CIMG3590 s green pc LED.jpg
    CIMG3590 s green pc LED.jpg
    891.9 KB · Views: 499
It is similar

Thanks for the reply,

It look similar, exept for the snap-in connector. My light indicator uses the LED itself as snap-in connector.

Thanks for the reply,

It look similar, exept for the snap-in connector. My light indicator uses the LED itself as snap-in connector.

My LED just plugs into the white connector, the pin spacing is about 3mm. will that work? Are you sure the LED is bad? If so, then I will be glad to mail it to you.

Hi

I am sure the LED is good , but the two wires broke right from the LED terminals. I tried to reconnect them by pushing them into the tiny openings, but the wires won’t go in because the residual copper is on the way. It is more like trying to change the filament in a regular light bulb.

Yes , about 3mm is the space for the LED here too. I am sure that the LED you have will fit just fine, but what I don’t know is how the other end of the wires look like. For the part I need the wires must be about a foot long (about 22 AWG) and the end connector to the motherboard must be a female connector. I try to draw it for you.

regards
rogimor

Attachments

• Light Indicator LED FOR PC.JPG
    Light Indicator LED FOR PC.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 360
I am sure the LED is good , but the two wires broke right from the LED terminals. I tried to reconnect them by pushing them into the tiny openings, but the wires won’t go in because the residual copper is on the way. It is more like trying to change the filament in a regular light bulb.

Yes , about 3mm is the space for the LED here too. I am sure that the LED you have will fit just fine, but what I don’t know is how the other end of the wires look like. For the part I need the wires must be about a foot long (about 22 AWG) and the end connector to the motherboard must be a female connector. I try to draw it for you.

regards
rogimor

The wire on the LED assembly that I sent you a picture of, is 18" long with no connector on the other end. But I also have a motherboard connector like the one you drew a picture of with 3" of wire on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back