lift controll system ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i go about making a lift controll system (elevator) ??? please someone give me ideas, its for a final year electrical/electronic engineering project

This must be the standard design question for students nowadays.

Here is a previous thread on this topic. Note that I didn't (and wont) just hand the answer to a student.

thanks, and i appreciate you not giving out answers to students if that was the case we as students wont learn and it would be cheating, i just need some advice on how i can go about it so i can research on components and how to use them. note my university lectures not any help iv asked him and the only reply i got was "its not my problem" and i was confused. but im glad there are site like this where i can get advice from.

thanks so much for ur help i really appreciate it. i will start my research, is there any areas in particually where i should look into ??? im a newbie to this kind of stuff and the drawing you had up is a bit confusing to me if im honest

It is called a "state diagram" or "state transition diagram". Finite State Machines are usually covered in a digital logic design course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…