Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lift controll system ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can i go about making a lift controll system (elevator) ??? please someone give me ideas, its for a final year electrical/electronic engineering project

How many floors?

This must be the standard design question for students nowadays.

Here is a previous thread on this topic. Note that I didn't (and wont) just hand the answer to a student.

thanks, and i appreciate you not giving out answers to students if that was the case we as students wont learn and it would be cheating, i just need some advice on how i can go about it so i can research on components and how to use them. note my university lectures not any help :( iv asked him and the only reply i got was "its not my problem" and i was confused. but im glad there are site like this where i can get advice from.

More on this same topic

thanks so much for ur help i really appreciate it. i will start my research, is there any areas in particually where i should look into ??? im a newbie to this kind of stuff and the drawing you had up is a bit confusing to me if im honest

It is called a "state diagram" or "state transition diagram". Finite State Machines are usually covered in a digital logic design course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back