Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Life thread down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
No sweat. Funny the arguing was at the beginning of the thread. Later all was OK.

Good discussion was happening and bam. Closed down. Crazy World this.

No sweat. Funny the arguing was at the beginning of the thread. Later all was OK.

Good discussion was happening and bam. Closed down. Crazy World this.

It was getting a bit messier as it went on. It was only going to lead to more flaming. Please trust our decision. If you'd like to speak to the moderators, please send us a PM.

The thread was only closed temporarily. We are currently discussing it and will decide what to do with it.

Matt

Tvtechs meeting with the ETO mods goes well.

i-work-with-monkeys-o.gif

Gave me a good chuckle!

JimB

I was thinking that I would be the one in front of the flip-chart/whiteboard, the whole scene reminds me of some training courses which I have presented.

JimB

See this is why I could never be a moderator. I lack the capacity to be offended by petty misunderstandings and terminology.:sorry:

Someone gets upset because they think somebody else called a third party monkeys yet I post a gif of a guy and a bunch of monkeys in an office whooping it up and imply that they are the staff and a forum member and the discussion jumps to who is which monkey followed by much giggling. :facepalm:

Last edited:
See this is why I could never ba moderator. I lack the capacity to be offended by petty misunderstandings and terminology.:sorry:

Someone gets upset because they think somebody else called a third party monkeys yet I post a gif of a guy and a bunch of monkeys in an office whooping it up and imply that they are the staff and forum member and the discussion jumps to who is which monkey followed by much giggling. :facepalm:

It's called a sense of humor tcm. Good to know people in charge here do not take themselves too seriously. Or regard themselves too highly. All have a job to do to keep ETO clean and working. Good Forum this.

And the more we talk and thrash stuff out...the more we learn. No good sitting seething quietly in a corner. That does not help.

Happy Days :):):)

ETO and its Moderation = stability. Stability = sense and.......stuff. Stuff that needs sometimes to be shut down :)

Good Team. And thank you all.

tv.

Last edited:
Laughing out loud, watching our moderators! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back