Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Li-Ion Charger Using Max 1555

Status
Not open for further replies.

samkim1

Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum, well I am trying to make a Li-Ion charger using Max 1555, has any one tried out doing this, if so please do tell me, I have been unsuccessful many a times doing this experiment. I am enclosing the circuit used for this experiment.I have done all the circuit connections as shown in the diagram but still when the battery has been charged after being discharged till 3.55V, while charging the LED will be in ON state, when it reaches the maximum(4.15V), the LED has to turn off, but in my case it remain to be ON. Could any one know the exact reason behind this.I am using DC input instead of USB for charging.Is it okay with it.Thank You.https://www.sparkfun.com/datasheets/Batteries/max1555_charger_schematic.pdf

Any Help

hi friends,

I need help regarding this matter.r any one if they wud hav done the similar kind.Plz help.Thank You.

What voltage are you feeding the charger?

I am using DC input instead of USB for charging.

Yep, USB is 5 volts.

sam, we're out of information. Something is either miswired in your setup or faulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back