Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LH0070-1h

Status
Not open for further replies.

eliteph33r

Hey, I've looked high and low for this and am coming up short, other than a man in Hong Kong with a yahoo seller page or something.

Its an precision voltage reference LH0070-1h.
Here is the data sheet:
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/nationalsemiconductor/DS005550.PDF

On the data sheet they list a few substitutes including the LT1031 which i also cannot find, and the AD581 which the input threshold is only 30volts and I need up to 40volts input and 10.4 output, in a 3-pin CAN style, or really just a 3pin chip. Also some companies say they have one of these parts but you have to buy minimum of 200 or some rediculousness. I need a small quantity, it's about a 10 dollar part (usd) and I would like for it to be a vendor slightly more reliable than the Hong Kong man.

My first pick would be the LH0070-1h if I could find it, but any suitable replacements are welcomed sugestions.

Thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back