Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lg tv for salvage

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to ship it to me for free in the US sure =)

Sorry, but with the digital signal change out in progress getting big TV's is just a matter of driving down the city streets on garbage day before the garbage truck gets there!
Easy pickens!

You get more out of it if you take it apart and sell the copper out of it there about 5lbs in it that's about 15 dollars. But you need to be careful it can hurt you even kill you.

Last edited:
I'd guess that nobody will consider your offer unless they know where it is.

Is this the 26" LCD you mentioned in another thread, with the power problem?

26in lcd tv

well i am in Denver Co ND SIMPLY WOULD LIKE SOME ONE TO BUY MY MY TV FOR CHEAP SO THEY CAN FIX IT AND SELL IT

Sorry diva, you're 1500 miles away, the cost of gas or shipping alone is probably more than the TV was worth new =)

well i am in Denver Co ND SIMPLY WOULD LIKE SOME ONE TO BUY MY MY TV FOR CHEAP SO THEY CAN FIX IT AND SELL IT
I don't think anyone's going to buy your broken TV off you unless they know: what's wrong with it, how to fix it and that they'll be able to sell it for a huge profit when they've repaired it.

The OP doesn't care what we think. He hasn't posted since April.

We are flogging a dead thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back