Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LG LED blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electronman

Hello,

I have a LG TV, The model is: "Cf-21d52ex".

Unfortunately the TV standby LED just blinks when I turn the TV on and I have no AV, Just have LED blinking.
Can you guys help me out to realize whats the problem on the TV?

Thanks.

Contact LG support.

could it be an lcd????have a look at the smps and you will find(depending on model)split domed capacitors-several may need replacement ,if its the set im thinking of replace them with hi temp types rated at 25v dc(the two supplys affected are the 5v supply and 12v supply

That's a big inference to make from a blinking LED on a TV

Sad... So sad... Given the failure rate I'm really surprised more though isn't put into PSU designs.. Even with the added cost, I personally would eagerly put up the extra cash for the higher reliability.

Last edited:
Yes I found that the problem is a 100uF 16V capacitor on power supply unit.
I found the problem by a hairdryer lol.

What ESR does mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back