Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Legalisation of Canabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN CZ you can buy at the moment even marijuana seeds (for plants with high THC). Stores bypass law becouse those seeds are labeled "for collecting purposes"

Isn't hemp still available? It's a version that contains no THC so completely legal around the world. These sound like urban legends powered by the internet.

Mike.
Hemp ropes in vessels, I had the chance to still use them when started going at sea.
Resistant and strong but awfully hard to handle when wet. Imagine passing heavy wet mooring ropes ashore or rigging sails and masts on sailing ships in bad weather.

Nylon, perlon, propylene and so many others, were so welcome.

Hemp ropes in vessels, I had the chance to still use them when started going at sea.
Resistant and strong but awfully hard to handle when wet. Imagine passing heavy wet mooring ropes ashore or rigging sails and masts on sailing ships in bad weather.

Nylon, perlon, propylene and so many others, were so welcome.

Hemp ropes are still made and still used, they have advantages in some applications.

As an ex-caver, and user of the 'Derbyshire Rope Trick' (old local name for SRT - which I understand was developed for caving in Derbyshire?) I obviously wouldn't consider a hemp rope for anything I've ever used though. Obviously not Poly Propylene either - the funeral directors favourite rope :D

On a far larger scale, Canada has legalized recreational pot.

I am sure there are several Canadian posters in this forum, AG being one of the most vocal, which can give us first hand experiences.

But from the little that I know, ever since pot was legalized, there have been no incidents of moose being chased by naked pot-crazed Canadians.

Stop it, I've now got an image of AG naked being chased by a mouse! How do I get that out a my head?

Mike.
BTW, happy spellcheck changed it.

Stop it, I've now got an image of AG naked being chased by a mouse! How do I get that out a my head?

Mike.
giphy.gif

Mike.
Pot. My wife is an advocate, seems to clear the mind of any useful or un-useful thought.

I personally have an ability to permanently cauterize things that try to root into my brain e.g. mostly media driven images. :stop:

kv :)

Israel studies. It’s not banned and is doing research actively looking into all the attributes for medical use specifically on cancer. CBT is killing cancer cells however not normal cells, it’s unknown if giving the oil directly onto the cells or if taken orally will have the same effect. Taking it from the lab vs clinical trials is the next step and we would have known more by now had it not fallen victim to political manipulation.

By in large no real research has been done. That all ended in the early 1900’s the same has reached world wide to stop any progress. Its 90% bad data collected toward failure rather than positive results 10% is not going to allow serious research, big Pharma destroys that to promote their drugs. Which in some opinions speaks volumes to the amount of control they have over the industry, individuals have little choice in the matter when it’s not legal it has no value.

https://www.haaretz.com/science-and-health/.premium-israeli-study-pot-helps-beat-cancer-1.5349835

There are very few studies on cannabis and brain cancer, he noted. Meiri approached this in two ways: Whether cannabis is capable of keeping cancer cells from becoming virulent, and at the same time studying how far cannabis can go in fighting the cancer cells themselves – and possibly destroy them.
The connection between the cannabis plant and the various cancers is an interesting question in its own right, but it also produces an almost unlimited statistical expanse for study. Today, scientists are examining some 50 different varieties of the plant produced in Israel, and studying its effects on some 200 different types of cancer cells.

Gained some knowledge on a Netflix Documentary “Weed the People” very interesting, I never knew about people in a struggle to help or hopefully cure their kids of cancer, let alone minimize pain, because big farm-a want to push opioids in one flavor or another.

kv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back