Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agilent use an UV inhibitor in their clear LEDs as protection from sunlight for their LEDs that are used for traffic lights. Outdoors in sunlight, I guess cheaper LEDs would just crumble away and turn into dust like the cheap plastic stuff in my garden.

im not too bummed about the uv glue...ill find a use for it on something else some day

anyways

Give my pgoject list another done stamp

unlit setup
**broken link removed**

lit setup from the right looking left
**broken link removed**

if you were in the audience you would see this view....not as good as the others but still kool
**broken link removed**

The drums and the reflections from the cymbals look great! :lol:
Doesn't your face also look cool blue?

not only is my face blue..my whole rooms blue lol

if you see it in person the mesh heads make a star type shape from each LED

looks really neat

i have 3 extra LEDs...i was thinking of putting them on the setup somewhere but i have no ideas on what to do with them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back