Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

led scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchvikh

hi all...

due to sudden acquired interst in microcontroller and leds we decided to make a led scoreboard for basket ball matches...

the basic problem is we are begineers and dont really know how to start and make our dream turn in to reality...

plzzz help us by sending the cicuit diagram and basic points to make the scoreboard....

the scoreboard should display the score of both the teams in two digits each with the name of teams on top(the name have atleast three characters)..

the scoreboard should also display the timer...

plzzzzz reply in simplest language..

thanx...

pommie

to be frank i wanted HELP... as cannot afford knowledge on sale...
plss... send the circuit diagram if u can...
thanx 4 the link... but it costs a lot to read the article....

take care...

Here is the schematic.

Attachments

• Scoreboard Sch.jpg
    Scoreboard Sch.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,276
He gave you what you asked for!
I can see where this guy is gonna go with this.
Next it will be:
Thanks for the briefing can you now make me the PCB and give me the microcontroller hex file and build it for me and make me the box and tell me where to buy cheap seven segments and cheap Leds etc etc
heard it all before :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back