Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LED Chaser - => 24 Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAP67

Hi All:

I am looking for an LED chaser with at least 24 channels, preferable even more, using DC power source (9V preferred, but open to suggestions). I am not an electronics person by any stretch of the imagination, so I am looking for sources of boards already produced and ready for use. If any of you could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it very much.

NAP

Is that 24 LEDs, where only one is on at a time? Does it recycle automatically from LED24 to LED1 or do you want it to pause at that point and wait for a trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back