Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

learning phase locked loops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurupt

Does anyone know of any sites that teach about phase locked loops. We're going throught phase locked loops in class right now, but I (and most of the people in class) don't understand what the instructors doing. I understand how a phase locked loop works, its the calculations i don't understand, the calculus and stuff. He basically wrote a whole bunch of stuff on a piece of paper and handed it to us. Went through it real quick and called it a day. I've taken calculs already, but it doesn't appear to be anything like what we did. I went and asked him and he's like its all there on those sheets of paper.

So if anyone can help, it'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back