Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is there some sort of database of all existing LCD screens being manufactured where I can search for a screen based on size requirements?

Been a while since I posted this, but still after some varying sized LCD screens, anyone else have any sites where I can find some? I'm googling to no avail.

What country are you in? How many displays do you want today? How many do you want 6 months / 1 year from now? What size?

I've purchased from Digikey, alibaba, and display future at various quantities for 1 offs as well as for production.

I'm in Australia but I don't mind shipment.

In terms of numbers, very limited run, so in total probably 10 screens of each type, I've got 6 different sizes required. Initially just one of each kind, so 6.

Thanks, will check out Digikey and Display Future...

have gone through e-bay, so I assume alibaba will be similar, but I'll check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back