Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD project

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaven

can you configure an LCD display thru the pc to display a simple routine of text graphics whatever and store that in a pic chip so you can use the lcd without the pc and with just power up the lcd ???

Whoa, prime example of not being nearly enough specific. Please elaborate on which display you are using, that is of prime importance. I have seen a few sites around where people have controlled some 2 X 16 modules via windows hyperterminal..

Steve

ok first i dont havce the lcd yet ... and it can be controll by hyper terminal because as i said after configure the lcd in the computer and store that instructions in a pic i want to be able to power up the lcd from any right source and display the routines store in the pic..

what i want is how to write the pic code and make the circuit to connect the pic with the display and store those commands or routines in the pic.

can be something like this
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back