Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lcd digital clock turns to 7-seg led display

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuusinhvien

Hi, I got an LCD digital clock with a AA cell supplies, but the LCD is now dark, and the soft circuit linked from PCB is broken as well.
Any one help to turn to 7-segment LED 4-digit display (maybe drive by extra transistors) connect from 36 terminals on PCB.
Thanks so much
CSV

Attachments

• Didigtal clock.jpg
    Didigtal clock.jpg
    870.4 KB · Views: 342
Unless you know the pinouts of the LCD and pcb I think you're stuck :(

My opinion is :
Buy a new compatible LCD screen because you don't know what is the pins configuration to replace it with a simple 7-seg display set .
Fix the broken path

I don't want to repeat what have been said before, but seriously, the time it will take you to fix that is not worth it.

Now, if it's just for the fun of repairing/building stuff, well.. building a new clock from scratch may even be easier! (and more fun!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back