Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LC Tank circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_soul

Hi everyone, I would like to know how to design a LC Tank circuit for RF transmitter, searching in the web i found how to calculate de resonant circuit , but i don´t know in wich region the transistor will need to work, cut off - saturation or active region.

For all thank you.

Attachments

• Imagen1.jpg
    Imagen1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 625
That transistor seems to be in the active region, but what does that have to do with the tank circuit? It is resonant at its resonant frequency whatever the transistor is doing. It is in the collector circuit. It doesn't bias the transistor.

Circuit is a modulated oscillator. Output stage is an oscillator. Resonance is around 87 MHz, the low end of commercial FM radio band.

Last edited:
Thank you for his help, but I think that I was not explicit in my question, really I want how can I can increase the power of this transmitter.

I have understood that the transistor dissipate 10 mW, P = Vce * Ic, then if I want 100 mW it is enough to polarize the transistor in DC with Vce = 4.5 V and Ic = 22 mA? or what i need to do.

For everything thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back