Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Key Fob Design Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctravis1

Hi
Would it be possible for someone to send me a circuit diagram of a key fob please with a lock and unlock feature. The same as what you get on most central locking cars.
Thanks
Chris

sorry i don't need another key fob for my car. I just need a circuit diagram for one i'm designing something that requires it and so need the circuit diagram so i can have them made. Help appreciated
thanks

Another Quick Question

Hi there,
The answer been provided so far have been of much use, many thanks,

I'm just a little stuck so far with the info so far because I'm re creating a central locking system for a car as part of my GCSE coursework, and I've got the Key Fob which can be programmed to my desire, with a 'Lock' and 'Unlock' button, and the section Im stuck on is the reciver part for the wireless link.. would it be possible for someone to send me a link to a Schematic Diagram?

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back