Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

key alerting

Status
Not open for further replies.

akashah7

hello,

i wanted to ask if there any help you can give to me on making a circuit.i wanted to make a circuit that when itfell it produce a sound. i'm asking for help because i don't have any idea to make this thing happen.actually i have surf as many forum that can help me but all of it does not help me. this is my final chances to make this thing happen. actually this project is for my (s.e.m) project. s.e.m. is referring to school enrichment module. it's actually for science project. please help me.:(

There are balls that flash when they hit something, the sensor is a spring with a wire loop around but not touching. It is a simple vibration sensor. Connect the spring to a timer and noise making circuit.

thanks,

but i wonder if you can give me a little bit picture to what are you referring to.i'm very glad that you can help me.

Another idea is to have two metal plates, one attached to the inside wall of the "ball" or "box" and the other in the air space at the center and attached to a soft wire that allows it to move around a bit. Then you wire the two plates to a "theremin" circuit which drives a speaker. You will have to search to find a "capacitive theremin" circuit that is simple.

thank you radioron,

anyway thanks for that idea u see i wondered that i can make a simple circuit,not to complex and not to big.thanks ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back