Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I doubt very few here will care but we lost another Kennedy.

**broken link removed**

I don't remember where I was when the first assassination took place. Probably because I was 5 at the time. I remember the second one, I was in the garden with my Grandma and a neighbor came over with the news. I was ten at the time and it is the first news item that I remember, probably because of my Grandam's shock at the news. My next news recollection was the moon landing, I was still ten and listened on a crystal set that I had built.

They, the Kennedys, changed history and will always be remembered.

Mike.

Ted was a Titan in the Senate. He faced alot of criticism from the politically conservatives, but we liberals loved him.

Its like cancer kills strategically. It will probably be able to claim more victems by taking him at this time.

Us independents loved to hate what he did and didn't do! and often were glad he did and didn't do some things. ;)

Can it be any clearer than that? :D

I see Madeoff has cancer too now. I think he sort of deserves it myself. ;)

I would normally say no one deserves cancer, and I suppose madoff doesnt. A person who only lives for themself doesnt derve to exist in my book, but they only deserve the slow painfull death of cancer if they hurt people because they like to cause hurt. But thats just one possible take on morality.

That Kennedy family has had continuous bad luck when it comes to unnatural deaths.

Don't get me wrong, I care more than most people you might ask. He was a great guy, and one of the few politicians I ever felt like cheering for when I watched him speaking. I was just saying that his death wasnt so unnatural, not like those of his brothers John and Bobby.

And we conservatives loathed him.
Right-on bro! :) While I sympathize for his family and friends on their loss, I was always annoyed by his liberal grandstanding. Actually, I had higher regards for his two deceased brothers. The Kennedy dynasty has been plagued with death, scandal, and controversy.

Bernie Madoff's cancer is a fallacy that was reported in a tabloid. The prison released it's official statement that he indeed does not have cancer. Keep on stamping out those license plates Bernie!

Last edited:
This is hardly the place to accuse someone of murder. That has no place on this forum, and I hope there is some action taken for this.

I'm new here, and not trying to start anything. I came to this forum to learn, and that's what I'm going to do.

My post has been edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back