Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Socio and Psychopaths

I would normally say no one deserves cancer, and I suppose madoff doesnt. A person who only lives for themself doesnt derve to exist in my book, but they only deserve the slow painfull death of cancer if they hurt people because they like to cause hurt. But thats just one possible take on morality.

Madoff, deserves a conscious then he deserves to feel the pain he caused.

Point Mute:

Sociopaths could use a wake up call. But, until mankind finds the solution we all suffer all their malicious selfish wants.

If their arm were to be cut off you see it the disability. Disability of the brain is not so easy.

It's not until they decide to cut yours off that you finally see their insanity.

kv

Last edited:
Actually there is a solution but no one wants to implement it because it places some responsibility for what negatively happens in our society on them.
Its call being responsible for yourself and the actions of other around you. That is if someone is doing bad things and you know it its your responsibility to bring that to the attention of others who can do something about it.

If your coworker or neighbor or family member is torturing animals and you know it do you just ignore it until some kid goes missing because it wasn't your problem until then? And dont say its not my responsibility because the neighbor that let it go is almost always the same one who calls the cops on their other neighbor every time their dog poops in their yard. But yet the guy ripping heads off squirrels is Okay because he keeps the blood on his side of the fence. :mad:

That analogy applies to everything around us like it or not. If you knew and you chose to let it go you are in fact part of the reason that person was allowed to do what they did and keep on doing it until it got much worse.
There are laws about this sort of stuff now. They just need to be enforced far more than they are now.
Our own lack of willingness to actually do something about a real issue that does affect others is why these socialpathic nuts get to do what they are doing at the level they are doing it at. :mad:

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, I care more than most people you might ask. He was a great guy, and one of the few politicians I ever felt like cheering for when I watched him speaking. I was just saying that his death wasnt so unnatural, not like those of his brothers John and Bobby.

He exceeded the average life span in America, which isn't bad considering his earlier lifestyle of debauchery and excess. It was good that he was able to turn his life around when he did, or he wouldn't have made 77 years. He set a good example, there is always a chance to do something useful with your life, never too late to change. You can't change the past, but you don't have to keep living it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back