Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Keep getting logged out

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
Since a few days ago I find that if I'm inactive on the site for more than 1/2 hr or so I get automatically logged out. Are other members experiencing this?

May I ask what browser you're using? Some do seem to log members out automatically, but it hasn't happened in a while that I have heard of. Some clear all cookies automatically within a certain amount of time, and with them they sometimes log you out of sites you're logged into. I would suggest checking your settings and see if you have enabled the option to automatically clear them. If you do, you might be able to fiddle a bit with it.

Actually, the first thing I'd suggest you try is to log out, clear your cache, and then log back in. See if that helps anything.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
We have had no other reports of this.

It started happening to me several months ago, but I think it was fixed when I cleared the cache. It was a while ago, though, so I can't remember exactly what fixed it :p

Thanx for the tip DS8. Have just had to log in ...AGAIN. Cache now cleared. Fingers crossed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back