Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JVC LT 47N935 FIRMWARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What firmware? You'll need to be more specific.

I would expect that any firmware for this device is probably proprietary and you will not be able to obtain it yourself. If the TV is still within warranty then I recommend getting it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer if it's not working properly.

I need the firmware to repair this jvc hanging issue, or do have any solution on how to repair this jvc with smart tv loading?
hispeck

You still aren't answering my question. What firmware? What are you trying to repair, specifically?

I highly doubt the TV is user serviceable. Send it back to the manufacturer and have them repair it if it's still within warranty. That's not something just anyone can do--You'll need specialized equipment that is not available to the public.

Your post is discouraging i have done the jvc tv, i got the flash file and flashed it everything is perfect tv back normal
hispeck

Your post is discouraging i have done the jvc tv, i got the flash file and flashed it everything is perfect tv back normal
hispeck

Pls can you send me a link where I can get the firmware or email me an attachment of the file to <snip: Email address removed> as I am having the same exact issue and can't seem to find the file to flash my tv... it get stuck after the JVC logo... thanks alot in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I see your post about JVC firmware, even i am facing same problem JVC TV hangs, Can you please help me how you resolve this issue.
It would be really helpful if you could share the details.

Can you please help me how you resolve this issue. It would be really helpful if you could share the details. My JVC TV hangs also. Could you pls help with the flash file?

Hi hispeck
Can u please give me the link to where you got the firmware to flash your lt-47n935. Mine has the same issue

Hello could you please give me a clue on how to get the firmware for the same issue? Just got stuck in the smart TV loading issue of the same JVC LT 47N935 thanks in advance hyspec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back