Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Just Starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnikoli

Hi guys , i am a electronics and radio engineerng student and in my last yr . I have a good knowledge of microcontrollers and discrete electronic devices and ckts which were as my subjects . Now i have just started to learn 'c' language and by the end of this april i'll be also completing a professional cource in c& c++ .
Regarding robatics i have no knowledge as such and i desperately want to get into this field starting as a hobbysist . Can u plz tell me how should i get started ?Ne good books or ne thing which i should learn b4 getting into robatics .....
Thanks

U may chose to build a two dimensional robotic arm using stepper motors and disc encoders. Research and develope this as a starting project. THis would help u a lot ..
Best of Luck ;)

Thanks Sajid Bhai i'll start over ... can u help me with ne links or ne nams of good books on robotics for begineeres

hey agentnikoli
you should check out www.robotroom.com for info or you should buy the book robot building for beginners by David Cook (search for it on Amazon.com).
I bought it and it has helped me alot.
Hope it will be helpfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back