Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Junebug VPP problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
A handfull of the first Junebugs built by Creatron had two resistors swapped in the VPP section. Check the PCB silkscreen & partslist against your kit.
The PCB problem is very rare. I'm on my mobile but I'll see if I can give a detailed response this afternoon.

I see you're in Waterloo deputy, do you get to the GTA often? If so just drop the Junebug off at Creatron and tell Lawrence it's for Bill to fix and I'll drop in and fix it.

Hi Bill,
I'll be in Toronto for something this weekend.
I'll drop the Junebug off at Creatron Sat morning.
Thanks for the help!

Solderbridge, easy to fix, tricky to find.

The only complex part of the Junebug is the VPP generation. Fortunately the PK2 2.61 SE software makes that easy.

Thanks for the help Bill.
The unit arrived back in the mail last week and I finally found time to test it tonight. Looks good so far and I've had success with my first PIC program. I'm looking forward to playing around with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back