Jon's Imaginarium – An Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor

From time to time, I come across chips, components and circuits that I find interesting and potentially useful. I like to file these away for future reference. I'm going to post them here since others may enjoy this information too.

The criteria for posting is pretty simple – it's something I find interesting. I hope these posts may bring some innovation to the forum and generate some intellectual conversation. Things presented here are one approach to a problem. The probably won't be the only way or even the best way to accomplish a thing but they may be thought-provoking.

I hope you'll find these posts useful but please feel free to ignore them if you don't.

Part of the reason is that.

And part of it is so that I have a chance of finding things again in the future

While these posts aren't getting a lot of comments, they are getting a lot of views, so that's gratifying.

My comment about the ads just now. Picture show the close-screen X. Really. It's there. You may need a loupe to see it.

Thanks for sharing the information. It gives Us more knowledge, who are non-technical people. Looking forward to such information-based posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…