Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Jet car circuit design help Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

go300mph

Hello I drag race jet powered dragsters .
I have basic knowledge of DC electronics, mainly automotive related and want to build a more complex circuit. I appreciate anyone who is wiling to help.

Ok I have a 12v electric solenoid = "A" circuit (open/close) I am using a bosch style 5pin relay (SPST) ((actually just am using DPST with one less lead connected))

I have another separate electric solenoid "B" circuit (right or left) I am using a bosch style 5 pin relay (DPST)

Operation 1 requires I be able to operate A circuit multiple times while B circuit is in left position
Operation 2 requires that the very next time I operate the A circuit the B circuit be switched to right simulaintiously.

I am thinking an ARM toggle switch on the dashboard that once switched then the function of A circuit now becomes A and B
monkey wrench
after I ARM then I need to be able to trigger B and if need to trigger A again it then has no effect on B , B need to then stay in the right position

HELP?!!?

Sorry but I can't quite follow all the requirements. :confused:

Could you make a sort of table that shows all the options (switch positions) and what you want to happen in each case.

This will require 3 switches: MASTER, ARM and RUN:
System OFF:
upload_2017-8-30_19-23-53.png

MASTER ON:
upload_2017-8-30_19-26-27.png

ARM ON:
upload_2017-8-30_19-27-14.png

RUN ON:
upload_2017-8-30_19-28-16.png

ARM OFF:
upload_2017-8-30_19-29-33.png

thanks guys let me absorb this for a bit ,
I took her out last night but the launch process is complicated and this should help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back