Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM Type programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed 13+ on MCLR but I am still getting errors when I program the chip. Bad PIC? I dont want to try anymore pics until I know the programmer works.

The programer software has the programer test feture right?.

I can show you how to test it whith that and an multimeter.

Ever-increasing "Sticky"

Jay.slovak said:
I should add a note about LVP into my Sticky.
This "Sticky" of yours is becoming a small handbook - can I buy an autographed copy when you publish it :?: :wink:
Maybe you should consider a "Projects" article with lots of details and keep the "Sticky" as a short guide note ?

Someone Electro said:
The programer software has the programer test feture right?.

I can show you how to test it whith that and an multimeter.

Anything would help. What do I need to do?

Re: Ever-increasing "Sticky"

mechie said:
Jay.slovak said:
I should add a note about LVP into my Sticky.
This "Sticky" of yours is becoming a small handbook - can I buy an autographed copy when you publish it :?: :wink:
Maybe you should consider a "Projects" article with lots of details and keep the "Sticky" as a short guide note ?
Hmm I am glad somebody considers my Sticky useful. :D I will add LVP there as soon some MOD will unlock it so I can update it.

PS: I will release printed version named "Jays guide to the Galaxy of PICs" and send you one signed with: "Enjoy this fine release Mechie :twisted: "

Jay.slovak said:
I will add LVP there as soon some MOD will unlock it so I can update it.

Hi Jay, I'll unlock it until you've updated it!.

OK - it's already been unlocked, and updated, so I've locked it again :lol:

Nigel Goodwin said:
Jay.slovak said:
I will add LVP there as soon some MOD will unlock it so I can update it.

Hi Jay, I'll unlock it until you've updated it!.

OK - it's already been unlocked, and updated, so I've locked it again :lol:
Yes, Mechie helped me out. I am writting simple programs for beginners that will help them test their PICs output. I will tell you when I am done :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back