Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JDM on ICPROG

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasicr

Hi,
I made jdm programmer and when I try with icprog I recieve message :NO ACKNOWLEDGE RECIEVE. Please help me where is the problem, and how can I measure voltage on my com port and what value I can expect,
best regards

pasicr said:
Hi,
I made jdm programmer and when I try with icprog I recieve message :NO ACKNOWLEDGE RECIEVE. Please help me where is the problem, and how can I measure voltage on my com port and what value I can expect,
best regards
there is a test mode in the icprog . witout placing the ic in the programmer , enable this , and check the different voltages Vpp,Vcc.etc.
make sure u have selected correct settings in the icprog
which ckt u used for jdm?

attached not work I replay

Because attach not work before I do again

Attachments

• pic-pg2c.pdf
    57.7 KB · Views: 537
Hi again

Hi, I measure voltage from hardware check option from ICprog and I have all voltage but when I enable clock all other voltage for example mclr drop from 13,7 to 8 V. What is the problem,
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back