Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

JAB Electronic Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimB

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Has anybody had recent dealings with the UK company JAB Electronic Components, sometimes going under the pseudonym of JABDOG Electronics?

I ordered some stuff from them via their website way back in November and got no response from them.
I queried them a couple of weeks later and got no response.
I later found that they had an Ebay shop, I tried querying them via Ebay and got no response.
Looking again today I cannot find their ebay shop.
Their website is still there, a bit old and clunky, the lights are on but nobody is home.

Does anyone know if they are still in business?

JimB

Thank you for that.
Why couldn't I find that site earlier?
Looks like my google foo is failing badly at the moment.

JimB

An update.

Thanks to an intervention by member Musicmanager, I have been able to establish communication with JAB and all problems have been resolved.

The main problem seems to have been that their e-mail replies to my queries regarding the apparently lost order were disappearing into some black hole.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back