Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I've seen it all - or man's best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

I got three unexpected visitors today, all lovely nice young ladies and cheerful.

They drank lots of beer on my expense and laughed a lot - really nice to look at.

However they did a small mistake disliking my two dogs, a couple of sister and brother of golden retriever breed.

The dogs first liked the three "girls", but turned away from them after they had received warning signals.

Dogs feel by instinct that something will go wrong sooner or later, what humans can feel only uncertainly.

Those three girls didn't know I understand Thai language well and made a plan how to rob my house during night time.

Let them have a warm "Welcome" tonight.

I'm really looking forward this experierence. :D

Last edited:
LOL! Let us know how it goes!

Mexican-Americans do the same thing around me (talk in Spanish as if I wasn't there). Happens a lot in Texas. Wish I had taken Spanish in college instead of Japanese. Although if a Japanese person ever talks about me expecting me not to know Japanese, they will have a very rude awakening.

It happens in Wales as well, you walk into a shop and a couple of people are talking together, in English, as soon as they notice you are there they switch to speaking Welsh instead.

It happens in Wales as well, you walk into a shop and a couple of people are talking together, in English, as soon as they notice you are there they switch to speaking Welsh instead.

Where is the point?

The show is over

If you ever need a spare brain buy a Thai brain (because it's most probably unused).

Those three girls really had the guts to attack my home.

They all ended up in prison, not thinking about the fact that my nextdoor neighbor is police officer.

The arrestment of the three (long searched) ladies will give him a push for his career.

Everything is easy in SEA! (if you know how to handle it.)

I think that a socially exempt one.
Sort of like expecting a proper handshake from a person who has no right arm! ;)

With sign language it really is one they have no real choice about.

If you ever need a spare brain buy a Thai brain (because it's most probably unused).

Those three girls really had the guts to attack my home.

They all ended up in prison, not thinking about the fact that my nextdoor neighbor is police officer.

The arrestment of the three (long searched) ladies will give him a push for his career.

Everything is easy in SEA! (if you know how to handle it.)

Details, give us some details...

I must admit it does seem a bit far-fetched, sorry Boncuk :D maybe they secretly knew you speak Thai and were messing with you? :p

I agree though, I would like to learn more languages just to show people up who try to do that. My sister is planning to learn punjabi so that she can hear what people in corner shops are saying about her, as well. :D

Last edited:
By the way Boncuk, I have to say the simile at the end of your signature is quite "amusing." :eek:

I think that a socially exempt one.
Sort of like expecting a proper handshake from a person who has no right arm! ;)

With sign language it really is one they have no real choice about.

Well I think the point is that it's rude to speak another language to exclude an individual if you share a language in common with them. If you need to 'speak' in sign-language, i.e. you're deaf or you're speaking to a deaf person, then that hardly qualifies as the deaf individual doesn't exactly share that common language.

Anyway, when someone is communicating in sign language with a deaf person while others are around, they'll often speak the words aloud at the same time.

Seven minutes that time ;) I'm slipping. I have thunderbird open and it's popping up when I have new replies :p

Last edited:
I can believe the story. When I was 18yrs old and stationed in the Philippines, I had a little place off base. I had a few chairs, table, VCR, TV, and a few other comforts. One night I got somewhat inebriated and brought two bar girls home. We drank for awhile and for some reason I blacked out (I think they slipped something in my drink)

When I awoke, I was on the floor, no TV, no VCR or table. I was completely cleaned out, they even took my last few beers.

I am just wondering what Boncuks wife would think about him hanging out with three ladies???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back