Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ISIS Professional problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, ..
I'm using Proteus ISIS Pro. simulator for my project. For the first time i'm using this.
So, two questions:
1) I want to use a Stereo audio input , how do i do it ?
2) How do i upload a code in it?

1) On the left tooblar, 12th icon down, Generators... Select audio, drag the generator to the workspace, click properties.. you can set left and right audio... Also you can load in the audio file.
2) Which code.. micro, or audio?

Right click on the micro in the schematic.. edit properties.. 4th combox down... program file..

You can also just double-click the microcontroller in the schematic. It will automatically bring up the properties, and you can load the file there.

Ok, Thanks, that did work..
Another query i'm having is i want to interface an external memory/compact flash card of about 128 mb, where do i get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back