Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronicss

what i want is that,i have 4-5 cars with xbee wireless.if i com across any car in front of my car i want to communicate with the front car without using any computer.if it is not possible with xbee i will be using ultrasonic distance sensors.so is it possible this way?(i want to communicate with only the front car not the other cars in my network).

Toy cars or real cars?

You will have a very hard time with UF and real car speeds.

By computer do you mean processor?
toy cars....
and i dont want to use computer.just using micro controller.i just want to know that can i communicate only with the front car.using xbee or ultrasonic.coz i have to use both these anyways...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back