Is this a good equivalent for te LM741 OpAmp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok its the other way from what i said but you still have same problem of getting a pot with enough resolution, for example one of those multi turn pots with the scales on is best but they cost£££ without it your going to have to use a DMM in wich case you dont actually need the circuit! i like the idea of building a constant current source tho and using that, maybe one those variable voltage regs used as constant current config (not sure if they will go high enough). if its just a fun build thing then fair enough but if its a need it kind of tool there must be better designs on the net?? i am not taking the P by the way just trying to help i am not always good at coming across properly on the net! i never mean anything in a nasty way tho i only ever want to help in my own limited way and learn as i do it

i was wondering about that, it's a kind of must calibrate each one sort of thing, but for what i had in mind alot of very cheap sensor's that dont have to be that accurate would be good, i need 4 accurate ones as well and the toss up is ds18s20 like dad uses or go the calibrated thermistor road, but both has + and - sides so i am still undecided

You are very welcome LG .
Am actually in the same situation as you trying to get information and use it to help after .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…