Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is there anyone who is working ON MicroC for ARM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shubh1196

hello there,
I'm working on Click Air Quality 5 sensor with stm32f030r8 discovery board, as this sensor is providing the example code with its library for MicroC for Arm, after making up with a complete environment I'm getting an error while compilation, for #include __hal_stm32.c file can't be open.
I'm attaching the image for the error, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Shubhanshu
Screenshot (3).png

Ian Rogers

But your error is it can't find the file
Probable cause is one it's not there or it's owner is not you
or 2 you got all this somewhere else and they had it on there D: drive and you have it on your C: drive.

Last edited:
I must admit, that code does look like you dragged it from the internet...

Check the folder for the offending file.. When a file is included with "" then its looking for the build directory..

Looks like it comes from here:

Check here for MikroC for ARM package:

Ian Rogers

But your error is it can't find the file
Probable cause is one it's not there or it's owner is not you
or 2 you got all this somewhere else and they had it on there D: drive and you have it on your C: drive.

Thanks for your reply, but as in MicroC pro for ARM site explains that it doesn't require external header file to be included it automatically includes from library manager, just we need to select the particular library in library manager.

Thanks for your reply, but as in MicroC pro for ARM site explains that it doesn't require external header file to be included it automatically includes from library manager, just we need to select the particular library in library manager.
That is for "In Built" libraries Clearly the __HAL_STM32.C file needs to be in the build directory... And it isn't.. This is a board definition file and code and will be so you can use that chip.. Once you get a copy, you'll need time.c and the type def c file as well...

So how can I access that __HAL_STM32.c file, when I tried to include actual stm32 hal library file the function matching was not there.
If you have that file please add it or provide the oink from where I can it.

The stm32f03r08 isn't in the supported list.. I would imagine that's why the extra files will be needed...

Here you will find everything for that board.. BUT! Before you do, check the system libraries to make sure mikroc hasn't included them.. Also check libstock as those libraries integrate better with mikroc..

I've already checked that, if you see the provided code, in __airq5_hal.h it's trying to call __hal_i2c.c which is not there in the stm32i2c library and if I add the file function calls are also not matching with the STM provided libraries.
So, this will again create the problem.

I can help you with your problem. I use mikroC PRO ARM for my projects.

Zip and post your complete project and mention which Click example you are using. Provide the mikroE links for the Click modules that you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back