Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is that suitable ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwq

hi all.

currently im working on a high speed switching mosfets with under high voltage. But i have question about my project and needed some help.

im switching 4 mosfets with h bridge configuration. The switching frequency is about 50kHz (optocouple with totem poles) and the im looking for a low cost mosfets for bridging.
the loads current will be 3-4 amps and the power supply voltage is full rectified 320Vdc. I have already searched on the internet and readed some datasheets. But i m not sure about the mosfets. Cause of SOA(safe operation area). I have readed lots of document about SOA because of my bad english , i couldnt understand clearly.
Here some of the searched and also added datasheets of them;

IXTU5N50P
IRF740A
**broken link removed**

which one is suitable for me ?? or do you have any suggestion ??
thanks. QWERTY..

Try IRFP460
500v
20a
.27 ohms look for low resistance they produce less heat.
280w heat
10v gate
You need a gate resistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back