Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is my schematic fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good news is you're moving away from Apple. Well done. You won't regret it.

Mike.

I think the bootloader on your blue pill must be corrupt and you should concentrate on fixing it. If you build your own it will need the bootloader code so you need to know how to upload it.

Mike.

I think the bootloader on your blue pill must be corrupt and you should concentrate on fixing it. If you build your own it will need the bootloader code so you need to know how to upload it.

Mike.
There is a boot loader on the stm32 chips? I asked the STM forum on the official STM webpage and they said there's no boot loader needed to program the STM32 MCU's?

But I am able to upload and run code when using a windows machine what about that?

also, I am getting confused when the data sheet says ex- 4 x 100nF +1 x 4.7uF capacitor. but the number of VDD and VSS pins are only 3, what do I do then? how do I read what the data sheets asks me to connect my caps to the MCU? can someone help me with how to arrange the caps for powering the MCU?

and also the crystals, how do I select that also? in the datasheet its saying resonator with integrated capacitors, but I am seeing schematics using external capacitors, I am getting confused.

Last edited:
A bootloader needs to be flashed using USB to Serial or ST-Link (SWD). See **broken link removed**

Follow the normal **broken link removed** guide.
**broken link removed**

is my schematic fine? anyone?

Hi

The schematic has enormously improved!

Some finishing touches....
Swap the positions of pins 32 and 17 on U1, so that pin 32 is at bottom and pin 17 is at top of symbol.
Flip the whole crystal resonator circuit so the i/o pins are on the left and ground is on right.

eT

Last edited:
Hi

The schematic has enormously improved!

Some finishing touches....
Swap the positions of pins 32 and 17 on U1, so that pin 32 is at bottom and pin 17 is at top of symbol.
Flip the whole crystal resonator circuit so the i/o pins are on the left and ground is on right.

eT

Thank you thank you thank you!
But will the circuit power on? Will I be able to program this chip? Btw is this the STM32F334K4T6 that you’re talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back