Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is it really so simple ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

found this on yahoo is it so easy to "pluck" text messages ? are they inception equipment schematics all over the place ? I think they exagerate a bit

**broken link removed**

I imagine if you know how the signal is encoded it would be fairly easy. I am thinking you would just need to know some specifics about the targets phone, like the channel it is on ( not sure if I am right here). It would probably be pretty easy to do for someone who is familiar with cell phone signals.

What most lay people don't seem to realize is that a cellphone is just a glorified digital radio. Nothing is private because it is broadcast over RF and anyone with half a brain can listen in to both the voice and text data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back