Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IRLR7807Z Logic Level Mosfet Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
That one is an SO-8.The picture is wrong one of the annoyances with that site as well as the crappy search engine.

They have lots of cheap non-rohs stuff.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Was looking at the wrong datasheet. But even with the right data sheeet, it shows the package as the surface mount D-Pak (still 0.09" pin spacing), not SO-8.

Thanks for the alternate and much more user friendly device packages.

Last edited:
Ha! I didn’t even notice that it was the wrong datasheet. You have to check twice at that place, but they do have good deals on stuff. They should really hire some students in the summer to organize the data base for more effective searching.

Heres another example anyone doing any IR stuff you can get some cheap TSOP detectors there but you won’t find them under detectors I found them while searching under IR emitters.

VISHAY SEMICONDUCTOR|TSOP34838.|IR Emitting Diode | Newark.com

Note the description.

“VISHAY SEMICONDUCTOR - TSOP34838. - IR Emitting Diode”

Most of the TSOP detectors are there search TSOP and you will find them under emitters.

What I usually do when I order from there is get what I need then go through there excess inventory and price reduction stuff ,you can get some pretty good deals power resistors, current sense 1% precision (1-3W) etc.

Heres 2 more cheapos

INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER|IRFR120NTR|MOSFET | Newark.com

And the logic level version

VISHAY FORMERLY INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER|IRLR120|MOSFET | Newark.com

A couple of duals

INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER|IRF7309TR|MOSFET | Newark.com

INTERNATIONAL RECTIFIER|IRF7303TR|MOSFET | Newark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back