Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Irfz46n

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just type TO-220AB on eBay and it's says Vishay Schottky Diode V20120SG TO-220AB 20A/120V while the IRFZ46N is a Single N-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET... ? I'm more confuse now (like i always am...)

Last edited:
I just type TO-220AB on eBay and it's says Vishay Schottky Diode V20120SG TO-220AB 20A/120V while the IRFZ46N is a Single N-Channel HEXFET Power MOSFET... ? I'm more confuse now (like i always am...)

As has already been explained, TO-220AB is just the package type, nothing to do with what's inside the package.

The case style and part number both apply.
Many parts use the same case style but are not the same part.

You can have a part number that is in a different case style as well.

Here is the page from your datasheet.

Attachments

• IRFZ46N Outline.gif
    IRFZ46N Outline.gif
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,944
  • Transistor Case styles.gif
    Transistor Case styles.gif
    382.9 KB · Views: 5,129
The case style and part number both apply.
Many parts use the same case style but are not the same part.

You can have a part number that is in a different case style as well.

Here is the page from your datasheet.

Useful one. Can you get similar one for SMD IC packages also?

Check out this Datasheet for Dummy Components!

https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2008/11/DummyComp.pdf

There are so many different types it would take hours to copy and paste them in a set of pages.
You can do it if you want Click here Dummy Components. Genuine TopLine Daisy Chain Lead Free Dummy Components for SMD training, Machine evaluation. Pb Free. RoHS Compliant. and Go into each section Copy and Paste each Picture in each section. Here is an example. I went to the Discretes and copied into Word converted to PDF then Copied to GIF format.

Attachments

• SMD Discretes.gif
    SMD Discretes.gif
    109.4 KB · Views: 9,467
Last edited:
I should have post the question like that... What is the equivalent of IRFZ46N?
I can't find anywhere except from the US and I'm in the UK right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back