Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR remote control~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool

if i use PIC to do the decode of the IR receiver and the keycode is 000001, how can i use 555 to do the tx?? can i use 555 to encode?? :roll:

cool said:
if i use PIC to do the decode of the IR receiver and the keycode is 000001, how can i use 555 to do the tx?? can i use 555 to encode?? :roll:

No you use a PIC to encode, here are a couple of rough circuits I drew up, using separate ON and OFF buttons on the transmitter, and a relay output on the receiver. Again, as I've mentioned, you can very easily adapt code from my tutorials for this design.

Attachments

• Ir_Tx.gif
    Ir_Tx.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 430
  • Ir_rx.gif
    Ir_rx.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 491
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back