Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inverter Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another power inverter thread blueroom. They breed like flies. rksharmna, you'll get the same notice most people do. It's generally speaking cheaper and smarter to buy one then it is to try to build one.

Last edited:
Do we need to make a master reference file for all known inverter designs? ;)

I have about 30 + schematics for inverter designs in my tech info archive as of now. Probably more if I did some searching. :)

Start a website tcm.

Love to! but thats not my specialty.
I have no clue how to start one! Let alone set it up properly. :(

Should look into it, if you can use the forums here you can setup a website on a decent hosting site. There should be plenty of What you see is what you get type interfaces with simple drag and drop styling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back